To achieve our vision, we guide our business towards key targets that reflect our ambitions on profitable growth, financial stability, being a sustainable company and having the sector's strongest brand.
Long-term profitable growth
Bravida aims to increase its sales by more than 5 percent per year.
A combination of organic growth and contribution from bolt-on acquisitions
Adjusted operating margin
Bravida aims to achieve an EBITA margin exceeding 7%, including the dilution effect of acquisitions.
Cash conversion see definitions
Bravida aims to maintain a cash generation ratio exceeding 100%.
Bravida’s capital structure aims to enable a high degree of financial flexibility and provide scope for acquisitions. The company’s target is a ratio of < 2.5x net debt/EBITDA.
Bravida’s objective is to pay out at least 50 percent of the Group’s consolidated net profit, taking account of other factors such as financial position, cash flow and growth opportunities.
A sustainable company
Sustainable use of resources - efficient production and energy-efficient offerings
- By 2023, we will use renewable energy in 100% of the premises we rent.
- By 2025, we will reduce the CO2 impact of our own business activities by 30% compared to 2020.*
- Through our services, we aim to help customers cut emissions by 55% by 2030. At the same time, we will make the same reduction in our own operations.
- The long-term goal is to be carbon-neutral throughout our value chain by 2045, so that our customers can be as well.
*Refers to Scope 1 greenhouse gas emissions (direct emissions from our vehicles) and Scope 2 emissions (indirect emissions from purchased energy related to our offices and premises).
Read more about Bravida's sustainability work here.
Health and safety at Bravida
No Bravida employee should have a work-related physical or mental ill health - our long-term aim is to eliminate this. Our short-term targets are an occupational injury rate* of less than 5,5 % and a sicness absence** of less than 3 %.
*Occupational injuries that lead to at least one day of sickness absence per million working hours.
**Total hours of sickness absence in relation to planned working hours.
Good business ethics - in relation to customers, employees and suppliers
- By 2023 all employees will have received Bravida’s sustainability training, which is based on the Sustainability Policy, along with training in the Code of Conduct.
- By 2023, 100 % of Bravidas suppliers will have undergone qualification, and Bravida will ensure this through assessment.
A strong brand
The strongest brand in the industry
Our ambition is to be the strongest brand in the industry - in the entire Nordic region.
The most attractive employer
Our goal is to be the most attractive employer of the industry, that's why each branch endeavours to retain, develop and attract the right employees and managers to us.